Minimum Expectations of Undergraduate Members
All undergraduate members will adhere to the Fraternity's Code of Conduct:
- I will maintain a commitment to excellence in all of my endeavors.
- I will respect the dignity of all persons; therefore, I will not physically, psychologically, or sexually abuse any individual.
- I will be a financially responsible individual to both my chapter and the international fraternity.
- I will not abuse, nor support the abuse of, alcohol or controlled substances.
- I will not use, nor support the use of, illegal drugs.
- I will achieve academic excellence.
- I will hold myself and my brothers accountable for their actions, and understand that I always represent the Fraternity.
- I will pursue the values of Silence, Charity, Purity, Honor, and Patriotism through my actions and deeds.
- I will not condone the discrimination of any individual based on: race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, or age.
- I will encourage my Brothers to demonstrate the behavior that exemplifies this fraternity's Code of Conduct.